- Spend $49 or over and receive free shipping on your order. Flat rate $5 shipping on orders under $49.
- We strive to ship orders out within 3-7 business days. You'll receive an email with the tracking number once your order ships.
- It typically takes 3-7 business days once shipped for your order to arrive.
- Orders with a monthly art box (including the Single Box, Pre-Paid, and 3-Month Gift Subscription) will begin shipping on the 18th of each month. These boxes are not guaranteed to arrive by the 1st of each month but typically arrive between the last week of the month or the first week of the new month.
- Items ordered with a subscription box will ship separately.
- Please double-check your order before completing checkout. Once an order is placed we are unable to make any changes.
Things to note:
- We ship through FedEx Smartpost. We ask that you use a physical address in the checkout rather than a PO Box for the quickest delivery.
- APO/FPO addresses ship using the US delivery method. Select the "United States" as the Country then Armed Forces Americas/Europe/Pacific as the State. Information on how to properly address these orders can be found here.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays
- We do not have expedited shipping options at this time.
- Due to historic network delays from the COVID-19 pandemic as well as extreme weather conditions, we are experiencing delays with final delivery in some areas of the United States. Please continue to monitor tracking for the latest updates. We appreciate your patience and hope you and your loved ones stay safe.
International shipping prices are based on destination and weight. You can check the shipping cost of the package after adding the address in checkout before confirming the purchase. The shipping fee does not include the customs and duties fee (if required) of the destination country. Customers are responsible for any of these fees that may apply upon delivery.
Please note that mail carriers are experiencing record-breaking e-commerce orders, COVID-19 closures, and weather events that may cause package delays. FedEx is having issues impacting the ability to view up-to-date tracking information. Because of these delays, this may cause your estimated delivery date to change or state "pending". Pending tracking is still on the way and will update as it gets closer to being delivered. It may also not update in transit (it'll show no movement or list that the label is just created) but then jump to your state with no updates in between. You can visit the FedEx® Service Alerts page for updates.