How do I find the outlines?
We provide PDFs of all of our kits that include an outline. Here's how to find them on our website!
Go to 'Shop' on the top navigation bar then click on "Kits". Once there, select the kit of the PDF you'd like to download. You can also view our Digital Download library here.
Once you are on that kit's page, you'll want to scroll down to "Try it at home" (example picture below) and click "Explore the supplies used in this kit". You can also find the tutorial video and the supplies used in the kit on this page! If there is no outline used on a kit it will say "No Outline".
How to download the outlines:
- You'll need to be logged in to your account (login instructions). If you don't have an account with us, you can create one for free!
- Choose the kit you'd like the outline of by searching through our Kit page or by using the small magnifying glass to search. You can also view our full Digital Download library here.
- Add all the outlines you'd like to your cart, then proceed to checkout. You will need to enter your Billing Address, but credit card information is not required.
- Once the checkout is completed, you'll receive an email with the link to download the outline. You can also access it in your Account by clicking on "Access my digital downloads".
- Save the download to your computer, and from there, you can print or resize the image and print.