How to cancel your subscription
We're sad to see you go! If you'd like to take a break instead of canceling, you can skip up to 6 months of your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time in your Account by following the instructions on this page.
- To cancel, log in to your Account by clicking on the person icon and once logged in, click that icon again and select "Manage my subscriptions". Not able to login? Please see 'How to log into your account' at the bottom of this page.
- Select the subscription you'd like to cancel by clicking "Manage Subscription" next to it.
- Scroll down and hit "Cancel Subscription" right below the "Card on File" section. We would love to hear your feedback! Please select a reason as to why you're canceling your subscription.
- Click "Proceed" then "Cancel My Subscription". Then your subscription will be listed as "Inactive" on your Subscription Management page.
- Please cancel by 11:59 PM CT on the day prior to the charge date (18th) if you do not wish to receive that month's box. You can cancel a monthly or auto-renewing subscription anytime after the initial prepaid term (1 month, 6 month, 12 month) has been completed. Please see below for more details.
Note: Canceling the monthly subscription does not cancel an order. If you cancel your subscription after you have been charged that will be the last box you receive.
You can cancel your subscription at any time in your Account by following the instructions on this page. We will not be held responsible to cancel your subscription on your behalf. Due to holidays and working hours, we can't always be available to cancel your subscription before it renews on the 18th of every month.
- Monthly subscriptions (month-to-month) are non-commitment and can be canceled anytime. Huzzah! If you cancel a monthly subscription after you are billed, you will receive that box but you will not be charged again after that.
- Auto-renewing pre-paid subscriptions (6 or 12 months) can have the renewal feature canceled at any time so that after the current prepaid term is complete, it will not renew. Auto-renewing 6-month or 12-month subscriptions cannot be canceled, paused (skipped), or refunded in the middle of a prepaid term.
- 3-Month Gift Subscriptions are a one-time purchase for 3 consecutive months and do not renew after the term is complete. Shows as "inactive" on your Subscription Management page.